RN Manager (Skilled Nursing) – St. Peter’s Nursing and Rehab Center (SPNRC) – Albany, NY
Combining top quality care, convenient access and a friendly environment, St. Peter’s Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a 160-bed facility providing both skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation. St. Peter’s Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is uniquely committed to enhancing the quality of life for every resident, respecting the dignity of each individual, and encouraging the involvement of family and friends.
- The planning, priority setting and evaluation of programs of resident care
- Facilitate collegial relationships in the interdisciplinary teams
- Assume responsibility for the management of fiscal and material resources
- Demonstrate the organization’s commitment to sound ethical business practices as directed by the Corporate Compliance Office and approved by the Board of Trustees.
- Accountability for the human resource and outcome management for designated resident populations
- Provides emotional support to residents and their families
- Sign on bonus: Offering a $5,000 sign on bonus to eligible candidates, with matching referral!
- Commitment to safety: Through Trinity Health’s distribution network, the team has never ran out of PPE and has increased their safety training in the face of COVID
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, tuition assistance and career development
- Flexible schedule: Work schedule has some flexibility as salary
- Work/Life: Higher PTO Tier to give additional vacation days and have some flexibility for appointments, etc where PTO is not required
- Team engagement: Leadership team engaged on the floor and utilizes team suggestions for innovative decision making
- Lead a team: Be a direct part in the development of strategy and process to lead a team of dedicated staff
- Close to home: Location that is an easy commute from Latham, Colonie, and Delmar
What you will need:
- A current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of New York
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- 5 years of experience as an RN
- 1 year of experience in a leadership role
About St. Peter’s Health Partners
We, St. Peter’s Health Partners and Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
Reverence – We honor the sacredness and dignity of every person.
Commitment to Those Who are Poor – We stand with and serve those who are poor, especially those most vulnerable.
Justice – We foster right relationships to promote the common good, including sustainability of Earth.
Stewardship – We honor our heritage and hold ourselves accountable for the human, financial and natural resources entrusted to our care.
Integrity – We are faithful to who we say we are.
Safety– We embrace a culture that prevents harm and nurtures a healing, safe environment for all.
How to Apply