• Performs care according to Member Care Cards.
• Gives daily hygiene care to Members including baths, oral hygiene, hair care, nail care, shaving, foot care; dresses and/or assists Members to dress as directed on the
Member Care Cards.
• Makes beds; keeps Members’ rooms and belongings in order; keeps equipment neat and clean.
• Serves meal trays and assists with feedings as necessary.
• Passes nourishment’s to Members designated to receive them and records amount taken.
• Assists Members to and from bathrooms, on commodes or bedpans; renders care to incontinent Members and provides peri-care.
• Assists Members with range of motion, sitting, standing, and walking to maintain mobility. Applies supportive measures to help prevent deformity.
• Provides arm assist, cane assist, standby assist, walker assist, and wheelchair assist as directed on Member Care Card.
• Assists Members using lift belt, mechanical lifts, one and two person transfers as directed on Member Care Cards.
• Responsible for following care plans and skin care protocol on all Members.
• Performs procedures as outlined in manual such as: admitting, discharge, transfer of Members; specimen collection; taking and recording T.P.R. and BP; measuring and recording intake and output.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
• Transports Members to activities and/or appointments.
• Reports observations of Members/Patients to team Leader or Supervisor/Manager.
• Responsible for daily documentation in My Unity, adheres to all HIPPA regulations.
NYS Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
• High School diploma or GED
• New York State Certified Nursing Assistant certification required
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate, and work well with both individuals and in groups.
• Willing and able to work as a team member.
Friendly Senior Living is a not-for-profit organization supporting a continuum of innovative and dynamic services to meet the social, personal and healthcare needs of seniors in our community. We embrace a person directed philosophy honoring choice and independence. We are dedicated to living our values each day allowing us to provide excellent care and services – always.
The Friendly Senior Living continuum of caring communities provides a range of residences and services that meet the varied and changing needs of our residents at Cloverwood, Glenmere, Linden Knoll, Friendly Home and Lovejoy. Our reputation for excellence is marked by our ability to adapt to the needs of those we serve while remaining dedicated to the purposes of our founders. We strive to continuously enhance our offerings to remain a progressive leader in the field of person-centered care and services. Our goal is to always exceed expectations with new and unique solutions for those we serve, ensuring maximum quality of life for older adults and peace of mind for families. We are committed to serving an increasing aging population as it changes and grows.
Apply online at https://www.friendlyseniorliving.org/careers/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org