• Performs care according to Member Care Cards.
• Gives daily hygiene care to Members including baths, oral hygiene, hair care, nail care, shaving, foot care; dresses and/or assists Members to dress as directed on the
Member Care Cards.
• Makes beds; keeps Members’ rooms and belongings in order; keeps equipment neat and clean.
• Serves meal trays and assists with feedings as necessary.
• Passes nourishment’s to Members designated to receive them and records amount taken.
• Assists Members to and from bathrooms, on commodes or bedpans; renders care to incontinent Members and provides peri-care.
• Assists Members with range of motion, sitting, standing, and walking to maintain mobility. Applies supportive measures to help prevent deformity.
• Provides arm assist, cane assist, standby assist, walker assist, and wheelchair assist as directed on Member Care Card.
• Assists Members using lift belt, mechanical lifts, one and two person transfers as directed on Member Care Cards.
• Responsible for following care plans and skin care protocol on all Members.
• Performs procedures as outlined in manual such as: admitting, discharge, transfer of Members; specimen collection; taking and recording T.P.R. and BP; measuring and recording intake and output.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
• Transports Members to activities and/or appointments.
• Reports observations of Members/Patients to team Leader or Supervisor/Manager.
• Responsible for daily documentation in My Unity, adheres to all HIPPA regulations.
• May assist with Member activities as assigned.
Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
• High School diploma or GED
• New York State Certified Nursing Assistant certification required
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate, and work well with both individuals and in groups.
• Willing and able to work as a team member.
Health and dental with optional Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Paid time off for vacation and personal time
Paid sick days
403(b) tax-sheltered savings accounts
Variety of voluntary supplemental insurances
Employee assistance program
Discount tickets for movies, car washes, attractions and much more!
Friendly Senior Living is a not-for-profit organization supporting a continuum of innovative and dynamic services to meet the social, personal and healthcare needs of seniors in our community. We embrace a person directed philosophy honoring choice and independence. We are dedicated to living our values each day allowing us to provide excellent care and services – always.